Projects allow you to change a set of items and ensure that they are published together at the same time.
- You can either create a project directly, or base it on a previously created project.
- Once created, you can both add existing items to the project and create new items.
- All items are added to a project with a status of draft.
- The project itself cannot published until all items in the project a ready to be published.
- Each item in a project can go through a separate change approval process.
- Projects themselves can also be processed through an approval process.